Functional Skills Lecturer
£22- £28 per hour
Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Functional Skills Lecturer, delivering predominantly Maths Functional Skills, bit also a small amount of English Functional skills, both to level 1 and 2 on a full time basis for the next 3 months to apprentices. This role is based at a FE College in West Yorkshire.
Responsibilities of a Functional Skills Lecturer:
* Working in the Apprenticeship Department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivering Maths and English functional skills level 1 and 2 in an FE College
Requirements of a Functional Skills Lecturer:
* A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
* Experience of delivering Functional skills
* A Maths or English related qualification is desirable
* A current DBS or one on the update service
To find out more information on this role if you are available, please apply today to not miss out.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.