Morgan Hunt is currently working with a large national Charity in search of a temporary Fundraising Capacity Officer
The role is temporary until end of financial year and sits in the central fundraising team supporting all local charity branches with fundraising activities. In this post, you will be responsible for delivering a programme of support designed to increase income generation across the network.
Role: Fundraising Capacity Officer
Contract: Temporary until end of financial year
Location: Home based of hybrid from London office
Pay: £19.10 an hour for home based, £20.13 an hour for hybrid
Key responsibilities of the temporary Network Public Fundraising Manager:
1. To implement the fundraising capacity building programme:
- Oversee the dedicated fundraising support inbox
- Coordinate an annual programme of training events, webinars, and peer support opportunities
- Coordinate fundraising communications with local branches
- Pull-together and send out the monthly network fundraising support newsletter to local Mind fundraisers
- Maintain, update, and monitor the Fundraising Resource Room on OpenHub, regularly reviewing and refreshing resources and templates as required
2. To report progress of the fundraising capacity building programme- deliver against KPIs, as agreed with the Network Public Fundraising Manager
3. Act as a branch champion within the Fundraising department
4. Support the Network Public Fundraising Manager on other network fundraising projects aimed at improving quality, effectiveness, and coordination across local branches.
5. Ensure that all activity complies with current charity and data protection legislation.
Previous experience of the temporary Fundraising Capacity Officer:
1. Experience of organising online events/ training/ workshops
2. Demonstrable experience of relationship building and customer care
3. Experience of writing content for engaging communications
4. Experience of managing multiple priorities
5. Excellent communication skills with ability to translate complex information to a variety of audiences - both written and verbal
6. Excellent time management and organisational skills
7. Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to find innovative solutions
8. Outstanding self-management skills to work autonomously and as part of a team
If you are a seasoned fundraising professional and are looking to be a part of a large national charity then please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.