Games Design Lecturer
£32,000- £36000 (OR PRO RATA - £16,000- £18,000)
Morgan Hunt are recruiting for an experienced or newly qualified Games Design Lecturer to work for a leading FE College in the HE department within Greater Manchester on a 0.5 or full time contract, looking at development and animation
We are looking to hear from candidates who have the following skills/experience:
- Excellent working knowledge of programming in C and C#
- Excellent knowledge of games development using industry standard tools such as Unreal Engine or
Unity 3D/ Scripting and Middleware
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following; Graphics Programming, Procedural Content
Generation, Audio Programming, Virtual Reality or Artificial Intelligence.
- Knowledge and experience of game mechanics, game-based learning, serious games, or other non- entertainment application of games technologies.
- Familiarity with Agile project management methodologies, version control, rapid prototyping, and/or economies and game balance.
- A good understanding of the Game Development Process and the role of a Games Programmer
- Experience working on game projects or similar.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with other artists, designers, programmers and games developers
Responsibilities of a Games Animation Lecturer:
- Working in the Games department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work
* Providing additional tutorial and pastoral support to students across the College as required
* Delivery and assessment of Creative Media Games Development
Requirements of a Games Development Lecturer:
- A UK recognised teaching qualification, such as a PGCE, DTLLS, Cert Ed, or equivalent
- Experience of delivering the subject or willing to learn
- A related Degree is desirable
- A current DBS or willing to obtain one.
To find out more information on this Games design Lecturer role in Greater Manchester please APPLY HERE.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.