Morgan Hunt is currently working with a London based college in search of a Graphic Designer on full time, permanent basis. The role offers hybrid working from the London offices and a £32,5k salary.
Key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer:
1. Lead creation of advertising and marketing products, campaign and corporate collateral for the organisations target audiences published print, web and digital, email and electronic media platforms.
2. Lead coordination for all design projects in conjunction with the Head of Sales and Marketing and the Marketing and Campaigns Manager ensuring creative work is delivered to quality, time and budget.
3. Commission and work with external suppliers such as printers, videographers and digital agencies.
4. Work with staff to train and upskill on using the platforms, designing a choice of templates for their use, acting as principal advisor and approver of quality internally, ensuring designs remain on brand.
5. Work closely with the Digital Marketing Manager, content marketing officer and web development agencies providing support to create designs for the website, social media and associated digital marketing campaigns.
6. Work collaboratively with colleagues in the Marketing and Engagement team and from across other parts of the college to deliver design-led solutions to internal briefs and requests.
Previous experience and skills of the Graphic Designer:
1. Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design or equivalent.
2. Experience in a education or other public sector organisation managing creative design projects from initial brief to finished product.
3. Experience using latest graphic design packages including In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, website packages.
4. Strong creative ability and passion for design, and demonstrates an excellent understanding of the role of design in building brand and customer engagement and driving sales.
5. Experience of working in a fast-paced environment and ability to respond to design briefs quickly and responsively and work on multiple projects and deliver work to deadline
6. Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to brief and update others and adapt their style as and when necessary.
7. An understanding of the latest print formats and techniques and experience in working with printers and other design suppliers.
8. A good understanding of the role of accessibility in design for print and digital platforms.
If you are keen to step into a Graphic Designer role in a education body then please apply as soon as possible. Interviews are being held on the week commencing 27th of March.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.