Are you interested in Health and Social Care Lecturer jobs in the West London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in West London. Together we are seeking to appoint a Health and Social Care Lecturer - apply today!
Job Title: Health and Social Care Lecturer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: West London
Payrate: 30 - 35 pph
In this Health and Social Care Lecturer job, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing high-quality, innovative teaching, learning, assessment and
internal moderation across a range of Health and Social Care courses and
- Be responsible for ensuring high levels of achievement and success.
- Foster effective and successful working relationships with industry
professionals to enhance learning and curriculum delivery.
- Contributing to the delivery, tracking, and monitoring of Maths and
English performance amongst cohorts of students undertaking Health and
Social Care courses.
- Tutoring students, giving appropriate support and guidance to enable
students to achieve their academic and vocational targets.
- Interviewing and giving guidance to potential students.
- Assisting students in their progression to either Higher Education and / or
- Contributing to the development and continual improvement of courses,
co-ordinating effectively with both staff and students.
- Being proactive in marketing / liaising with local schools, sector
representatives, and employers to develop and enhance programmes of
study, ensuring targeted recruitment levels, establishing strong
partnership links, and raising the profile of the division.
Skills & experience
- Successful candidate will have a recognised teaching qualification (or a willingness to work towards) - PTTLS,CTLLS/DTLLS/CertEd/PGCE and have GCSE or Level 2 in Maths, English and ICT. They also must have Assessors/Verifiers Award D32/34 / A1
- Right to Work & Enhanced Adult/Child DBS dated within the last 3 months or on the update service
- Knowledge of teaching styles recommended.
- Excellent interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of health and safety regulations.
- Ability to inspire and motivate students.
- Strong multitasking skills.
If you are interested in working in the Health and Social Care Lecturing field in the West London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.