A national charity is looking to recruit a Housing Support Worker in Birmingham. The role is available on a full time basis and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
As a Housing Support Worker in Birmingham, the client group being supported are people who have substance misuse issues who will need housing related support as well as advice and guidance.
* Carrying out initial assessments to identify support required
* Risk assessing individuals
* Conducting assessments over the telephone as well as some face to face
* Providing housing related advice and ensuring that clients are supported with maintaining their tenancies
The successful candidate for the role Housing Support Worker in Birmingham will have:
* Experience working with people who have experienced substance misuse and/or mental health issues
* A genuine passion for working with vulnerable people
* Knowledge of Housing and benefit legislation
* Some knowledge of the recovery process
* A DBS check issued within the last 12 months and/or on signed up to the update service
This role gives the opportunity to gain employment within a reputable organisation within the market. It is perfect for someone with some experience of working within substance misuse. Morgan Hunt have been recruiting within the Drug & Alcohol field for more than 12 years to help find professionals the right position at the right time. We provide an honest and consultative approach will help our candidates to secure the most suitable position for them.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.