Team Leader - Homelessness
We have a very exciting opportunity for a Team Leader to join a leading homelessness Charity within their Brent based team. The successful candidate will be managing and supporting a team of Housing Coaches to support those who are homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Responsibilities of the Team Leader include:
- Dealing with property procurement and landlord liaison
- Creating effective relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Creating contract monitoring information and ensuring all data and client outcomes are accurate and of good quality
Candidates for the role of Team Leader will need:
- Experience managing people and achieving contract outcomes
- A flexible and pro-active approach to provide support to the team
- Strong interpersonal and contract management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity - if you would like to discuss the role further, please apply ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.