Morgan Hunt is working with a college based in London in search of a HR Administrator to provide support with recruitment, compliance, managing recruitment inbox etc…
Role: HR Administrator
Length of contract: 3 months (Potential to get extended)
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 35 HOURS
Location: Central London (5 days in the Office)
Your role of HR Administrator will include:
- Responsible for providing comprehensive HR administration service for future, current and previous employees.
- Create and update HR records on the HR system (iTrent) accurately and in accordance with payroll deadlines to include processing new starters, job changes, leavers and all types of absence.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts and produce correspondence relating to changes to terms and conditions for employees.
- Follow up all pre and post appointment employment checks for successful candidates, including taking up references, arranging health clearance and Disclosure and Barring service (DBS)
- Assist with the end-to-end recruitment
- Assist in maintaining employee personal files and other HR records (on iTrent) that all documentation is complete and accurate and accessible to members of the team as required.
You will need:
-An enhanced DBS
-Experience working with an organisation working with young adults/children
-Experience using iTrent (desirable)
This role offers an immediate start if you are a HR Administrator with experience working within a college and wanting something you can throw yourself into this could be the role for you! If you want to be a part of this amazing college, please apply asap to avoid missing a great opportunity as deadlines may close early!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.