Morgan Hunt are currently working with a NHS Trust in their search for a temporary Information Governance Compliance Manager to act as operational lead for the Information Governance Team and provide successfully deliver the overall work programme and agenda.
You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with Information Governance policies
across complex areas of clinical and corporate services within the Trust. You will also be required to provide compliance support to various Information Governance work programmes.
You will be responsible for managing breaches, and investigations into data protection related matters and complaints as well as liaising with the ICO. You will be providing advice across the organisation in relation to Information Governance Compliance, and carrying out audits to assess and mitigate risk by providing recommendations on actions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Information Governance Professional, ideally with experience in the NHS or Healthcare Sectors. You will be a motivated, proactive self-starter with strong problem-solving and communication skill. You will be able to co-ordinate complex projects in a challenging environment to deliver compliance.
Job Title: Information Governance Compliance Manager
Location: Hybrid Working (1-2 days in London per week)
Daily Rate: £150.00 - £170.00 (PAYE)
Job Type: Temporary (initially 3 months, likely extension)
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time (minimum 3 days per week)
Start Date: ASAP
- Ensure compliance with ICO issues and closely work with the Information Governance Manager to support the implementation of Information Governance initiatives and regulations
- Manage Data breaches and Incident management and conduct investigation into any data breaches and to manage staff
- Provide advice and guidance to staff, Patients, and service users on Information Governance matters
- Carry out investigations, review and work with Trust Patient Experience team on complaints outcome
- Lead and complete Information Governance spot check audits across the organisation, ensure recommended actions are implemented
- Provide overall support on all other duties as needed to ensure Trust compliance and assurance for Information Governance.
- Must possess broad awareness of confidentiality, privacy issues and knowledge of administrative procedures
- Demonstrated experience of co-ordinating projects in complex and challenging environments
- Excellent writing and time management skills with an ability to prioritise
- Ability to gather, analyse and report on data and information and to manage own caseload
- Self-motivated, can show own initiative and proactive approach with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong and positive communication skills with a collaborative and team approach.
Please contact to find out more information regarding this fantastic opportunity for an Information Governance Compliance Manager.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.