Are you an IT Service & Customer Experience Manager based in the West Midlands, looking for a new role? If so one of Morgan Hunt's clients, an exceptional mental health charity is looking for an experienced IT Service Customer Experience Manager.
£35,700 to £39,300 per annum (Plus excellent benefits package, including EAP and a Contributory pension scheme).
Remote /flexible working - (minimum requirement is once fortnight in West Midlands HQ).
As an IT Service & Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that the IT Tech & Support Services, always provide the uppermost standards of customer service. You will ensure that the team consistently offers a professional, receptive, communicative, and solution-focused service to their colleagues. This involves developing strategies to monitor and measure the customer experience.
You will be identifying opportunities to improve their offer as well as taking conclusive and proactive action to rectify any situations where the standards may lack.
You will report to the Associate Director of IT and line manage the Helpdesk Team Leader. It is a very exciting role- the overall purpose of the role is to improve the staff experience of IT resources. This is a strategic role covering customer experience and certain escalation. This role was created to develop a hands-on culture change, it is therefore a crucial time to join the charity.
As an IT Service & Customer Experience Manager, you will be responsible for tasks including:
As an experienced IT Service & Customer Experience Manager, you will:
- Understand the customer's technical needs.
- Utilise your excellent communication skill to engage with customers and translate plans clearly.
- Have strong leadership characteristics
- Some technical knowledge.
- Have experience in implementing customer focused change, (not the technical aspect as such but quality assurance)
- Have excellent listening skills and strong experience with speaking to non- technical people.
- Possess a high level of understanding- for high level of customer engagement.
- You will come in and hit the ground running.
- Ideally you will have over 2 years of experience in this area- but it really comes down to making a difference.
- Ideally your background will be in - Healthcare, Education, Public sector, Not -for-profit sector.
Interview Process - remote, 1-2 stages- presentation/ demo, and looking at customer experience
What you get in return-
A flexible working policy, Up to 30 days of generous annual leave, generous pension contribution.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.