Learning Support Assistant - Permanent
Morgan Hunt are currently working on full time and part time Learning Support Assistant vacancies for London South East College.
We have many various campuses available:
The role - Learning Support Assistant
We are looking to appoint Learning Support Assistants for this academic year and also for September.
The suitable candidate for this role will need to use their previous experience to work closely with students who have ASD, SEHM and other complex needs.
You will need to be enthusiastic, patient, and an approachable person with a passion for learning and teaching!
For this Learning Support Assistant role, you will need to build a strong rapport with the students and will work with them on a 1-2-1 basis.
To have an Enhanced DBS (or willing to apply for one) would be great along with having experience of working in an education environment with special educational needs students.
Why this role?
- As this role is permanent, you will have the opportunity to settle and really make an impact on the ALS department
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow within an organisation that is one of the biggest in London
- You will be working with enthusiastic and supportive staff whilst also being presented with opportunities to grow and further your career.
The Successful Candidate will have:
- A basic understanding of Special Educational Needs and behaviour management.
- Have a creative approach to teaching pupils according to their educational needs by ensuring delivery of the curriculum in a way that maximises students achievement and ability to develop
- Experience in a similar role is valuable, but not essential.
The college will be holding an open day run by myself, so if you are interested and want to hear more then please submit your CV to this application or alternatively call and speak with Asa Clark.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.