We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Lecturer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Gloucester college. For further information about this position please apply.
Are you interested in job title jobs, industry jobs or job type jobs in location? Description of the organisation is looking for a new member of their team - apply today!
Job Title: Lecturer In Electrical Installation
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Education and Training
In this Lecturer In Electrical Installation opportunity in Gloucestershire, you will join Our Further Education College.
In this Lecturer In Electrical Installation job, your responsibilities will include:
- Plan and deliver lively and interactive instruction and assessment activities to a high standard on a range of programmes in both a workshop and classroom environment.
- Secure as part of the delivery team, outstanding success for all learners and assist in ensuring targets for recruitment, retention, achievement and success, attendance and progression are met.
- Mark and assess student's work, in line with college policies and procedures and awarding body regulations and provide effective feedback to learners to help them improve, including in relation to English and Maths.
- Provide opportunities for learners to understand how the specialist area relates to the wider social, economic, and environmental context.
- Work with learners to address particular individual learning needs and overcome identified barriers to learning and Safety.
Teaching experience is not essential to join our team; we will work with you to make this your next success. We will fully support you to complete your teaching qualification and by joining an experienced team, your colleagues will guide and coach you to inspire and teach our students on levels 1-3 of electrical installation.
Skills & experience
Relevant industry experience as an electrician/or equivalent field NVQ Level 3 Electrical installation qualification/or relevant
qualification PGCE, DTTLS or Certificate in Education (or willingness to complete).
Willingness to undertake Equality and Diversity and Safeguarding training
If you are interested in this position please apply with your up-to-date CV. No cover letter is required.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.