We have a current opportunity for a Lettings Inspector on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Glasgow.
The main purpose of the role is to carry out routine property inspections and ad hoc property inspections/visits throughout the tenancy and conduct viewings for properties available to let
Key Responsibilities: -
- Arranging and conducting Property Inspections (using Property Inspection app on iPhone) -
- Compiling reports for the Property Manager, Landlord and Tenant based on the inspection -
- Carrying out viewings in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, ensuring all relevant information is correctly relayed to viewers -
- Provide feedback to the PM/Landlord on the viewings -
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and our lettings team throughout the above via email and phone calls -
- Providing office support in answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries, taking payments and arranging appointments -
- General daily administrative duties including updating necessary spreadsheets, filing etc. -
Attention to detail, good communication skills and strong administrative and IT abilities are essential. You must have a full, clean UK driving licence. There will be access to a pool car to use for viewings & inspections.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Benefits: Company Sick Pay, Annual "Me Time" on your anniversary, company-funded opportunity to gain the ARLA/PropertyMark Level 6 Award in Residential Letting & Property Management - Scotland
The successful candidate will have confident communication skills, with time-management and organisational capabilities being core strengths. You must have relevant and recent experience (at least 1 year) in a similar role, confidence in using Microsoft Outlook and Word, and experience using SME Professional would be beneficial.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.