Job Title: Executive Assistant
Duration: Initially 3 months'
Salary: £13-£15 per hour
Hours: Part time, 3 days per week (Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's)
Morgan Hunt are working with an exciting not for profit organisation who are seeking an Executive Assistant to join their team, reporting directly into the PA of the CEO. The role will be based at the organisations Head Office based in Brixton and you will be required to work three day's per week (Tuesday's, Thursday's and Friday's).
As an Executive Assistant, some of your duties will include:
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to Directors of Asset Management and Customer Services including diary and email management.
- Provide support in the writing of reports and prepare agendas for top management.
- Provide holiday cover and back up support for the PA to the Chief Executive and Director of Finance and Resources as required.
- Checking stationary supplies and ordering to replace when necessary
- Ensure a clean and tidy office environment is maintained considering Health and Safety requirements across the organisation through regular inspections.
- Ensure that the Head Office reception area is in good order, including meeting rooms and equipment set up and hospitality
- Effectively manage any parking spaces associated with the Offices
- Liaise with the Association's supplier for archived documents
- Ensure effective distribution of incoming post and dispatch of outgoing post
- Manage the relationship with the vendor that provides cleaning services for Head Office and other satellite offices.
- Manage insurance claims on behalf of the organisation in conjunction with Property Services and Finance.
- Log all incoming complaints, compliments, feedback MP enquiries and Formal notices on the relevant database
- Update and maintain the complaints database and send acknowledgements to complainants forwarding to designated complaint handlers for investigation
- Monitor the performance of complaint handlers in respect of deadlines
- Produce regular reports on complaints and complaint management highlighting key trends and themes
- Liaise with complainants as and when required to provide solutions.
- Previous experience of providing extensive administration to a person of seniority
- Experience in complaints handling administration
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate and able to use all Microsoft packages (word, excel etc)
- Experience of developing administration systems
- Experience within a Social Housing or a charity background
- Approachable and good interpersonal skills
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple tasks at once
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Previous experience with taking and coordinating minutes and meetings
If the position of Executive Assistant sounds of interest to you then please apply by clicking the apply button below!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.