We have a current opportunity for a Project Coordinator on a temporary basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
Start Asap - September 2023
£14.29 per hour plus holiday pay
Monday - Friday - 08:30am - 6:30pm(flexible start and finish), Hybrid working
Morgan Hunt are working with an outstanding charity in London who are seeking a Project Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis. You will be supporting senior management with senior management with planning, delivery and various admin duties.
As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for the below:
- Updating the database, managing shared mailbox, monthly reporting to operations manager.
- Ensure teams are meeting Service Level Agreements, resolving queries and issues raised.
- Liaising with internal departments as well as suppliers and clients.
- Preparing documents before meetings, innovative suggestions to improve campaigns, identifying marketing activity, procedure and policies that enhances visibility.
As a Project Coordinator you must have the below:
- Must have extensive experience building relationships and liaising with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Proven experience of working on projects and proving impacting ideas.
- Ability to be proactive in a fast paced environment.
- Strong IT skills e.g Microsoft.
If this role is an interest to you apply ASAP to avoid missing out on this great opportunity as the applications may close earlier !
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.