Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health care Regulatory to recruit for a Hearings Officer on 18 month Fixed Term Contract!
Role - Hearing Officer
Duration - 18 month FTC
Location - Remote working with some travel to the London office in the future
Pay - Up to £30,000pa
Hours - Full Time
Main Duties of the Hearings Officer:
* First point of contact for events and ensuring smooth running of proceedings
* Ensuring health and safety, security and data measures have been taken into account
* Updating various databases with time sensitive data
* Providing a high quality customer service to all stakeholders
Experience Required of the Hearings Officer:
* Experience of working in a Health care/Regulatory/Not for Profit organisation is essential
* An understanding or working in a tribunal setting is essential
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Excellent problem solving skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV to this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.