Find out more this organisation on their careers site
The YMCA St Paul's Group are recruiting for a Head of Business Improvement.
The purpose of this role is to improve the performance and impact of YMCA St Paul's Group through providing senior-level advice, challenge, and support to each business area, elicit and respond to customer feedback and meet all regulatory requirements.
Reporting to the Group Director of Finance you will be key in providing advice to our Executive Team as well as the Board and its sub-committees.
As the Head of Business Improvement your responsibilities will include:
- Providing a strong strategic leadership to enable the implementation and improvement of deliveries aligned with YMCA SPG's values to ensure the best possible results.
- Representing the Association externally; develop and maintain its reputation as appropriate and build effective relationships with relevant stakeholders developing bench-marking relationships both inside and outside of industry.
- Oversee the formulation and delivery of service improvement strategies
- Work with the Executive Team to agree a programme of business improvement projects that support the achievement of the Association's strategic objectives and operational priorities
- Facilitate the translation of business priorities into digital solutions
- Establish and support systems to enable the accurate and timely reporting of Management Information (MI), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and bench-marking data
- Lead on development and implementation of YMCA SPG's value for money strategy
The successful candidate for the role of Head of Business Improvement will have:
- Degree level qualification
- Comprehensive knowledge of quality management systems, design and implementation
- Knowledge of risk management methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the Regulator of Social Housing (RSH)
- Knowledge of regulated housing and/or charity sectors
If you feel that you meet the criteria above then please contact us now for an application pack.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.