Morgan Hunt are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Officer to start work with our Client in North London.
Duties and Responsibilities of Neighbourhood Manager:
- To manage and direct the Neighbourhood Team, (Estate Services,
Concierge & Neighbourhood Improvement) responsible for the monitoring, quality assurance and management of the cleaning, care-taking, grounds maintenance, communal repairs and other neighbourhood based services to ensure that tenants and leaseholders receive excellent and improving services.
- Assist the Head of Estates and Neighbourhood services in setting the annual service plan
- Ensure efficient management and maintenance of the councils stock and related assets and the delivery of excellent services to all tenants and leaseholders
- Manage staff who ensure that estates across neighbourhood are clean and well maintained, monitor, quality assure and client manage the cleaning, care-taking , grounds maintenance, communal repairs and other services.
- Liaise with external service providers to deliver continuous improvement as a result of feedback from staff, residents and members
- Carry out site inspections and ward walks with executive officers to ensure standards are being met
- Responsible for the day to day management and monitoring of all delegated budgets, the Estate Improvement budget, the fixed and discretionary budgets of Service Level agreements, revenue budgets and any external funding sources to achieve value for money, high quality work and innovative solutions to Neighbourhood issues.
- Handle tenancy related matters including sign ups, viewings, mutual exchanges
* Must have strong up to date knowledge within Housing Management
* Proactive individual who can work off their own initiative
* Able to manage a range of professional relationships
* Ability to manage your own workload
* High attention to detail
If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.