Job Title: Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Administrator (EDI)
Duration: Ongoing with the potential to become permanent
Location: Paddington, London
Salary: £14.40 per hour
Hours: Full Time
We are currently working with an exciting organisation who are recruiting for an immediately available Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Administrator to join the team on an ongoing temporary basis with the potential for the role to become permanent for the right candidate. The role will be based in Paddington with potential for one day a week remote working.
As an Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Administrator, some of your main duties will be:
- To support the initiatives and activities of the Equality and Diversity Action Plan
- Support the work of the EDI lead to integrate practices into governance, workplace and student practices.
- Maintain and develop constructive relationships with external and internal bodies and stakeholders
- Support the Deputy Head of Student Services to design and deliver diversity presentations, workshops, briefing and inductions materials
- To maintain the diversity calendar of events and initiatives
- To work with the Deputy Head of Student Services to ensure under-represented groups in the workforce and student population are heard
- To work in collaboration with EDI lead to improve monitoring on equality, diversity and inclusion data
- To provide regular reports relating to equality, diversity and inclusion for analysis and summary.
- Work closely with colleagues to provide support with projects and activities which promotes equality, diversity and inclusion
- To respond to initial enquires relating to equality, diversity and inclusion
- To arrange surveys and gather data for the monitoring of the Equality and Diversity agenda
- When requested, represent the EDI lead in meetings, at working groups and with both internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor effectively any agreed budget for EDI
- Practical knowledge of work methods and processes which relate to Equalities legislation and policy formation.
- Expert knowledge of health and public practices, as well as a thorough understanding of local and national networks.
- Recent Safeguarding and Child Protection training during the last 3 years
- Ability to influence and partner with leaders to assist in the maintenance of the EDI Action Plans
- Ability to monitor and complete project work adhering to deadlines
- Ability to complete work to deliver on strict deadlines
- Staff management
- Able to manage own workload efficiently assessing what the priorities are
- Strong external communication skills and high level of skill in stakeholder and staff engagement
- Sound IT knowledge
Next steps: If the position of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Administrator sounds of interest to you then please apply by clicking the apply button below!
Please Note: The role of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Administrator requires a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check to be completed if you are successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.