An exciting Executive Assistant position has arisen working for a Further Educational College to start ASAP!
Location - South London
Hours - Full Time
Duration - Ongoing
Pay - Up to £21ph holiday pay
Main Duties of the Executive Assistant:
* Support the Principal and several members of the Executive Team
* Arranging and minute taking at meetings
* Extensive diary management, and collating and distributing papers and reports
* Managing an Administrator
* Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders
* Ensuring key events are scheduled
* Analysing data from student records
* Undertaking projects to enhance the student experience
Experience Required of the Executive Assistant:
* Extensive EA/PA support to CEO/Principal level
* Experience of working in an Educational/Not for Profit setting is essential
* Experience of line management duties
* Excellent written and oral skills
* Experience of generating own letters, reports and presentations
If you have the skills and experience for this Executive Assistant role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.