Morgan Hunt are currently working with a small membership organisation to recruit for a permanent Executive Assistant!
Contract Type - Permanent
Salary - £32,000pa
Location - Mainly remote with some meetings fortnightly based in London
Hours - 35 hours per week
Duties of the Executive Assistant:
* Coordinating diary and travel arrangements for CEO and Senior Leadership Team
* Liaison between internal and external stakeholders for the CEO
* Organising agendas, meetings, taking minutes and following up on action points
* Organising events
* Managing reports and updating Excel/databases
Experience Required of the Executive Assistant:
* Experience of working in a similar not for profit organisation as a PA/EA
* Excellent MS Office knowledge
* Experience of minute taking
* Ability to work virtually with minimal supervision
* Knowledge of online calendars and cloud systems
* Experience of supporting multiple people is essential
If you have the skills and experience required for this fantastic Executive Assistant position, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.