06/05/2022 - 29/08/22
£15.66 min per hour holiday pay
36.50 hours per week
Morgan Hunt are working with a University who are seeking an Institute Administrator to join their team on a temporary 3 month contract until July 2022. You will be supporting senior management by delivering administrative duties concerning relevant business and assignments of the institute.
As an Institute Administrator you will be responsible for the below:
* High volume of diary management, travel arrangement, booking meetings and expense claims.
* Regularly reporting directly to the Head of Research regarding activities and functions e.g grants and awards.
* Preparing annual appraisals, documenting employee sickness and updating intranet with relevant documents.
* Proof reading documents, providing documents before meetings and minute taking.
As an Institute Administrator you must have the below:
* Proven experience taking minutes and diary management
* Liaising with external and internal stakeholders
* Knowledge of working in an administrator role within the higher education sector.
* Strong IT skills e.g Microsoft
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.