Morgan Hunt are currently working with a University based in Central London to recruit for an experienced Administrator to on a temporary basis!
Contract Type - Temporary
Pay - UP to £17ph
Location - WFH/London based once back in the office
Hours - Full Time Hours
Duration - 2-3 months
Main Duties of the Student Administrator:
* Delivering a high quality administrative and student experience for taught programmes
* Supporting induction events, content for module pages and the staff intranet
* Supporting the postgraduate dissertation from start to finish
*Ensuring the efficient administration of student coursework - monitoring essay submissions and collating marks
Experience Required of the Student Administrator
* Experience of working within Higher Education is a must for this role
* Experience of dealing with students, their coursework and enquiries
* Excellent communication and MS Office skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.