We have a current opportunity for a Fire Safety Manager on a permanent basis, salary is from £38,000 - £45,000. The position will be based in London.
This role will be Supporting the Director of Safety, Health, Environment & Compliance this role is to monitor and advise on the operational implementation of the College Group's Fire Risk Management System across the Group portfolio, to assist the College in discharging its legal duties in accordance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
* The role holder will provide competent and professional advice on Fire Safety Management to ensure effective implementation, at an operational level, of the College's Fire Risk Management System.
* As a competent fire risk assessor, the role holder will be expected to undertake fire risk assessments and associated reviews across the college group building portfolio.
* The role holder will provide, through local audits/reports etc. evidence of operational implementation of the College Group's Fire Risk Management System.
* The role holder will ensure there is coordination and communication between stakeholders in College Group buildings.
* The role holder will collaborate with Estates & Facilities colleagues, curriculum and department managers, in monitoring compliance in fire safety management across the college group portfolio.
Please contact Mickey Piper directly to apply or discuss this role further.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.