Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious Further Educational College in North West London to help employ an experienced construction or engineering professional for their full-time Curriculum Team Leader - Construction & Built Environment role. If you're looking for a permanent, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role is open to professionals with teaching experience/qualifications and industry experience who will be able to develop and nurture the next generation of Construction & engineering professionals.
The Curriculum Team Leader - Construction & Built Environment will be responsible for:
- As the Lead Teaching, Learning and Digital Champion for a specific department, the CTL will work closely with the Curriculum Manager, designated Teaching and Learning Champions, Digital Champions and English and Maths Champions to plan, monitor, manage and evaluate the curriculum offer, to ensure the delivery of quality face-to-face and online learning to all learners and promote high standards of teaching.
- The CTL will lead on T Shaped skills development, keeping abreast of internal and external developments in curriculum and policy and support the drive to prepare learners and ensure they can develop employability skills, complete work placements, participate in competitions and have maximum opportunity to progress.
The Curriculum Team Leader - Construction & Built Environment will need to have:
- Good formal level of education with general qualification passes
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Curriculum Team Leader - Construction & Built Environment role in North West, apply and send over a CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.