Morgan Hunt are currently assisting a highly reputable Further Education and Training College in London to recruit an APPRENTICE AND EMPLOYER COORDINATOR. The successful candidate will:
proactively engage with employers to promote and sell the College's range of apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeship programmes. To recruit students and apprentices to meet the course file agreed with the Heads of School and SMG members at appropriate points in any academic year.
To undertake a range of sales activities including calling prospective employers, following up leads, meeting and presenting to employers, attending relevant events and ultimately securing delivery solutions to meet targets. The role will work in close collaboration with Curriculum Managers to ensure fully joined-up and efficient post-sales delivery. To provide the highest levels of customer satisfaction to employers through exemplar collaborative working internally and externally.
- Recruit suitable employers to employ other Apprentices in a timely manner within a School to meet School targets
- Recruit learners for Pre-Apprenticeship/Apprenticeship provision within a School and to meet targets
- Co-ordinate the effective placement of apprentices and sign up into the Apprenticeship
- To provide guidance and support to learners and employers throughout the Apprenticeship programme and ensure the relevant documentation is completed in accordance with College and funding guidelines
- Attend networking, college and sector events to engage with employers and develop and maintain college links and promote recruitment of learners and employers
- Carry out initial assessment, interviews and advice and guidance to potential learners
- Undertake health and safety checks on employer premises following college and funding guidelines.
- To assist the Curriculum Manager in a range of activities that will contribute to improving curriculum development and excellence
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Secure training placements with employers, ensure there are satisfactory training arrangements, health & safety arrangements and that other conditions are appropriate in line with college and funding guidelines
- Under the guidance of the curriculum manager plan and develop strategies to maximise learner placement with employers
- Under the guidance of the Curriculum Manager plan and develop recruitment activities and network events
- Recruit and interview learners, including assisting with learner recruitment drives and marketing of courses.
- Undertake initial assessments of new learners including identification of accredited prior learning (APL)
- Liaise with awarding bodies, employers, external representatives and parents where appropriate
- Creating and managing a sales pipeline of opportunities and accurately forecasting closure of deals
- Manage the sales process from initial appointment/need creation to closure and into account management
- Generate own appointments to support pipeline where needed through networking and telesales etc.
- Participate in associated administration, record keeping, monitoring and reporting tasks whilst maintaining college systems as required
- Develop and maintain professional competence, attend staff meetings and training sessions as directed
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities within his/her capabilities as reasonably directed by the line manager
In return the successful candidate for the APPRENTICE AND EMPLOYER COORDINATOR role will receive:
- An hourly rate of up to £17.90 per hour, depending on experience
- Free CPD training opportunities
- Opportunity to apply for permanent positions within the College, at the first instance
- Any other benefits offered by the College
If you are passionate in the delivery of high quality teaching, match the above criteria and are available to start a new role in the London area, please apply now by getting in touch at:
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.