Job Title: Assessor in Counselling for Further Education
Location: South East London
We are seeking an experienced and qualified Assessor in Counselling to join college based in South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for assessing the work of our students in the field of counselling.
* Assessing the work of students on counselling courses, including written assignments, practical assessments, and observations
* Providing feedback to students on their progress and areas for improvement
* Maintaining accurate records of student progress and assessment outcomes
* Participating in standardisation and moderation activities to ensure consistency and fairness in assessment
* Contributing to the development of assessment materials and processes
* Engaging in continuous professional development to maintain and enhance assessment skills and knowledge
* A relevant qualification in Counselling (e.g. Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling)
* An Assessor qualification (e.g. Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment)
* Experience of assessing Counselling at Further Education level
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A commitment to maintaining high standards of assessment and ensuring fairness and consistency
* A willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to the wider life of the institution
If you are passionate about assessment and have a strong background in Counselling, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.