Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with an FE College in Essex, offering an exciting and challenging opportunity to become their new Assistant Principal - Technical and Professional Education.
As the Assistant Principal - Technical and Professional Education, you will be working with the Senior Leadership Team to help achieve the college's vision of excellence. You will be responsible for the strategic leadership and development of the provision ensuring that the quality of the delivery is of the highest standard.
You will be an inspirational leader, who possess the skills, knowledge and drive to develop a high-performing team to ensure excellence in the learner journey from recruitment through to successful achievement of qualifications, enhancing the positive progression opportunities of the students.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Principal - Technical and Professional Education:
* Lead and manage the development of the curriculum, keeping abreast of the latest occupational changes
* Develop and Implement the College's Strategic Development Plans and Quality Improvement Plans
* Contribute to the strategic leadership management and development of College's provision
* Develop new and sustained relationships with employers and other key stakeholders to drive technical skill development
* Deliver exceptional customer service through the curriculum teams
* Provide inspirational leadership, management and direction to staff and teams in the area
* Plan, lead and manage the effective deployment of the resources
* Setting, monitoring and delivering on key targets to ensure sustained improvement in quality of teaching, learning assessment and learner outcomes
The Successful Assistant Principal - Technical and Professional Education must have:
* Relevant Degree or equivalent professional qualification
* Significant, experience of direct curriculum planning development and delivery
* Experience of leading and preparing a college for Ofsted inspection
* Understanding teaching and learning issues within a variety of curriculum areas
* Experience in team management
* Proven track record of managing large budgets within an education setting
* Significant experience of driving transformation and achieving results through multiple teams
Salary: £70,000 - £74,000
If you are passionate and excited to make an impact on the quality across a thriving FE College based in Essex, please get in touch.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.