Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in South Hampshire to employ an experienced Bricklaying or Painting & Decorating professional for their full-time Bricklaying/Painting & Decorating Technician role on a temporary basis.
The College are looking for a professional who wishes to share their skills & knowledge with the next generation of bricklayers & Painting & Decorating, also its a great foot in the door to get experience help students & lecturing staff to one day become a lecturer or assessor.
The Ideal Bricklaying/Painting & Decorating Technician will need to:
- Have a background in Brickwork or Painting & Decorating
- To maintain the Brickwork and Painting & Decoration workshops and associated equipment and provide support to students and staff. Responsibilities for stock control and monitoring.
- Available to start ASAP.
The Ideal Bricklaying/Painting & Decorating Technician will need:
- Recent experience teaching in the Further Education and Training would be ideal but the college are open to experienced professionals who want to help make a difference and help share their skills to the next generation of tradesman.
- Have the ability to engage different learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Have a valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
- A willingness to teach within your specialist area.
If you feel that you would be perfect for this Bricklaying/Painting & Decorating Technician your most updated CV today, for more information call Joshua Taylor on 02074198927
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.