Job Title: Campus Support Officer for Further Education
Location: South East London
Salary: £23,040 - £25,061
We are seeking a reliable and proactive Campus Support Officer to join South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a range of support services to students and staff on campus.
* Providing a welcoming and supportive environment for students and staff on campus
* Responding to enquiries and providing information and guidance on a range of issues, including student services, facilities, and campus security
* Coordinating and delivering campus tours and inductions for new students and staff
* Monitoring and maintaining the cleanliness and safety of campus facilities, including classrooms, common areas, and outdoor spaces
* Assisting with the organisation and delivery of events and activities on campus
* Contributing to the development of policies and procedures related to campus support
* A relevant qualification or equivalent experience in a related field
* Experience of working in a customer service or similar role in a Further Education setting
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and support a diverse range of students and staff
* Strong organisational and problem-solving skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* A commitment to promoting a safe and inclusive campus environment
* A willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to the wider life of the institution
If you are passionate about providing high-quality support services and have a strong background in Further Education, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.