Are you interested in Mental Health Advisor jobs in the East London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in East London. Together we are seeking to appoint a Mental Health Advisor - apply today!
Job Title: Mental Health Advisor
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East London
Length of contract: Temporary- Ongoing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To ensure provision of information, advice and guidance on psychological health, in the context oflearning.
- To offer individual support for students presenting with mental health difficulties: assessing mental health
and learning needs, offering self-help strategies and information, assisting with access to financial support,
referring to appropriate agencies, assisting the student in liaising with other staff as necessary.
- To ensure provision occurs at all stages for DSA eligible students (pre-entry, induction, on-programme and
onwards progression) utilising all appropriate sources (within the course, cross-university services, external
- To raise awareness of student mental health issues, developing mental health promotion strategies.
- To provide support and training to staff who are working with students with mental health difficulties.
- To promote and market the service as required.
Skills & experience
- Relevant qualification/training in a field such as MH Nursing, Psychology,
Social Work, Occupational Therapy
- Current professional registration in the field of mental health relevant to this role (NMC or HCPC registration)
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Enhanced DBS on the updated service or issued in the last 12 months
If you are interested in working in the Mental Health Advisor field in the East London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.