Communication Support Worker
START DATE: ASAP
JOB TITLE / ROLE: Communication Support Worker
SALARY: £19ph - £25ph
Do you have a BSL qualification to level 3 or above?
Do you have experience using sign language to interpret for others with hearing impairments?
Morgan Hunt are exclusively working with a college based in ******** that are looking for experienced Communication Support Worker to join their exceptional team.
The college are looking for the Communication Support Workers to start ASAP, on a long term full time basis.
About the role:
- To sign for students with hearing impairments
- To overcome barriers to learning
- To create and maintain accurate records on learner's progress
- You will be working with students aged 16
What the Communication Support Worker will need:
- BSL Qualification Level 3 minimum (or confident signing skills)
- Previous experience of supporting learners with Special Education Needs
- An Enhanced DBS check that is dated within the last 3 months, or is on the update service
If you are interested please click apply or email
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.