Morgan Hunt are delighted to be working with a leading FE College in the London to recruit for a Curriculum Manager - Maths.
To be successful, you will have extensive experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning within education and training and will have the ability to inspire and engage with learners to maximise their potential. Reporting to the Head of English & Maths you will be responsible for the management and quality across the department.
Key responsibility of the Curriculum Manager - Maths:
* Lead, motivate, develop and manage a curriculum team taking responsibility for performance management, personal development and target setting
* Plan and timetable programme of courses according to agreed curriculum strategy
* Ensure that students have an excellent experience including induction, tutorial support, differentiated learning, ensuring that additional learning support is provided
* Ensure that schemes of work, lesson plans, individual learning plans are completed
* Improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment
* Support and advise staff on their professional development
* Utilise staff resources to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
* Deliver on the agreed amount of teaching hours
The ideal Curriculum Manager - Maths will have:
* A degree or relevant professional qualifications
* Hold a UK recognised teaching qualification
* Experience of inspiring and managing effective teams within a Maths department
* Demonstrable experience of delivering outstanding teaching and learning
* Experience of continuous quality improvement and internal quality assurance
* Experience of curriculum development
* Experience of building relationships with a range of internal and external partners
Salary - £41,000 - £47,500
If you are passionate and excited to play an exciting role in the longer-term vision of a Maths department for a thriving FE College in London, please contact the Morgan Hunt Leadership & Management team
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.