Morgan Hunt are delighted to announce that we have on offer an exciting opportunity for a talented, Employer Engagement Manager.
The successful Employer Engagement Manager will work in South London, Lambeth.
Duties of the post of Employer Engagement Manager include but are not limited to
1. To line manage a team of Employer Account Officers and drive employer engagement for work experience/industry placements, apprenticeships and other college projects, in order to enhance the employability and progression opportunities for learners that the meets local employer needs and national agendas.
2. To ensure that work experience/industry placements are safe, that liability insurance cover is in place, and necessary health and safety and safeguarding checks are administered to the expected standard.
3. To deliver, in collaboration a calendar of careers and employability events that respond effectively to the needs of all stakeholders.
4. Plan, develop, monitor and revise service delivery in response to review of quality standards, QIP/QA systems and learner, apprentice and employer feedback.
5. To deploy staff flexibly and allocate work to staff, establishing and developing routines to ensure the efficient delivery of services and the achievement of deadlines
To be successful candidates should have
This role of Employer Engagement Manager is offered on an ongoing contract expected to last for the year
If you or someone you know may be interested in the role please apply today with your CV and a consultant will be in touch to discuss.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.