Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic college in the North East London area, together, we are seeking to appoint a talented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic ESOL Supporters to join them on a temporary-ongoing basis.
Job Title: ESOL Support for adults
Location: North East London
Hours: Full time
Length of contract: on going
. MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
By working with the Head of School and as a member of the Language, Literacy and Numeracy Team, the post holder will be expected to co-ordinate and further develop an agreed curriculum pathway to meet learners' needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan and co-ordinate the course file in conjunction with the HoS.
- Plan and co-ordinate effective inductions for tutors and students.
- Co-ordinate the appropriate staff who teach on the Pathway
- Hold regular pathway team meetings and produce minutes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate relevant training and development activities for the pathway staff.
- Arrange and co-ordinate appropriate quality procedures including internal verification and external verification visits.
- Together with the Head of School plan and coordinate marketing events to promote the recruitment of learners onto the pathway.
- Monitor course progress and achievement and retention data for the pathway.
- Co-ordinate liaison with exams regarding awarding body registration, exam entries and withdrawals.
- Co-ordinate student assessment sessions for the agreed pathway
- Monitor course documentation in conjunction with tutors
- Co-ordinate pathway learning materials development.
- Provide up to date pathway progression information to team and students
- Promote and monitor the effective implementation of the college's Equality and Diversity Policy, in relation to all aspects of the role.
- All employees have a general duty in law to take reasonable care for the health and safety of themselves and of other persons who may be affected by their acts or omissions:
- Promote the highest standards of health and safety practice in relation to all aspects of the duty of the role.
- Be familiar with Child Protection requirements as outlined in the Child Protection Policy and comply with its requirements to safeguard and protect the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. * Participate as required in College wide activities such as duty manager rotas, enrolment and marketing activities and staff and student events.
- Undertake such additional duties or projects as the Principal or Director of Curriculum may determine from time to time, after consultation with the post holder.
If you are interested in ESOL Support looking for work in the North East London area, please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.