Job Title: Health and Social Lecturer for Further Education
Location: South East London
Salary: 28K - 32K
We are seeking an experienced and passionate Health and Social Lecturer to join college based in South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching and learning to our Further Education students in the field of Health and Social Care.
* Delivering engaging and inclusive Health and Social Care lessons to Further Education students
* Developing and delivering course materials, including lesson plans, handouts, and assessments
* Providing academic support and guidance to students, including one-to-one tutorials
* Contributing to the development of the Health and Social Care curriculum and ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and policies
* Maintaining accurate records of student progress and assessment results
* Contributing to the development of policies and procedures related to Health and Social Care provision
* A relevant degree in Health and Social Care or a related field
* A teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert Ed, or equivalent)
* Experience of teaching Health and Social Care to Further Education students
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students
* Strong organisational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* A commitment to promoting inclusive practice and ensuring equal opportunities for all students
* A willingness to engage in continuous professional development to maintain and enhance subject knowledge and teaching skills
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and have a strong background in Health and Social Care, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.