Morgan Hunt are working with a fantastic college in the East London area, together, we are seeking to appoint a talented, highly motivated, and enthusiastic Maths Lecturer to join their Maths Department on a temporary-ongoing basis.
Job Title: Maths Lecturer
Location: East London
Hours: Full time
Length of contract: on going
Ideal Applicants for the role would be:
- Experienced within an education setting
- You will need to have a flexible approach, coupled with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of managing student progression - Committed to Professional development
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines.
- You will be a practitioner who leads from the forefront and is able to take part in departmental meetings and continuous professional development.
- The successful candidate will have experience of curriculum planning.
- Your lessons will need to be adaptable, innovative and imaginative.
- You should be able to create a safe working environment for students, while catering to the needs of all students of all different abilities.
Essential to apply:
- Experience in delivering Maths in a Further Education setting.
- A recognised teaching qualification or relevant recent industry experience. (DTLLS, PCET, PGCE or QCF Level 5 Diploma in Education A PTLLS or CTLLS teaching qualification)
- Excellent organisation, administration, and IT skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to engage, motivate and support mixed ability learners
To be considered for this role, you must hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months or be registered with the DBS update service. If you do not hold a valid DBS, you will be required to have one processed (Morgan Hunt do not cover the cost for this) to work in a FE College.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.