Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in East Sussex to help employ an experienced construction professional for their full-time Multi-Skills lecturer role. If you're looking for a temporary position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
The role involves delivering the C&G 6291 Multi-Skills course. Subject areas are bricklaying, carpentry, tiling, electrical and plumbing. If you're not too comfortable with a particular trade but are with others, please do still apply.
The Multi-Skills lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Multi-Skills lecturer will need to have:
- Teaching qualification - PTLLS or DTLLS or Cert Ed
- Ideally have recent experience of working in an educational/learning environment
- Ideally have worked in a lecturer or technician role
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Multi-Skills lecturer in East Sussex, apply and send over your most updated CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.