Find out more this organisation on their careers site
We have a current opportunity for a Pre-school assistant (Qualified) on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Hampton.
Hours of Work: 30 hours for 38 weeks term time and 40 hours per week during the holiday period, generally worked within office hours, Monday to Friday, with occasional evening and weekend work
Pay per hour : £9.50/h
To work in partnership with the Preschool manager, children, and families to provide a consistently high-quality Early Years curriculum at the YMCASPG Pre-school.
To value each child as an individual, to encourage their all-round development and positive self-image
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the curriculum at the pre-school ensuring it is creative, stimulating and fun. That it facilitates the intellectual, emotional, physical, social and where appropriate, spiritual development of each child.
- Maintain and develop the nursery curriculum in line with the Early Years Foundation Stage 2017
- To help children realise their full potential by providing in advance a plan of activities in each area of the EYFS 2017 and planning all aspects of the pre-school sessions
- Be a key person to a group of children, create and maintain individual development plans, prepare development reports, keep children profiles up-to-date as required and liaise with their parents /carers and the manager on any issues of concern.
- Championing a particular area or project within the nursery based on targets agreed at team meetings. This will include specific duties and liaison with nursery colleagues.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.