Job Title: SEND Arts Lecturer for Further Education
Location: South East London
Salary: 29K - 33K
We are seeking a creative and experienced SEND Arts Lecturer to join college based in South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching and learning to our students with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) in the field of Arts.
* Delivering engaging and inclusive Arts lessons to students with SEND
* Developing and delivering course materials, including lesson plans, handouts, and assessments
* Providing academic support and guidance to students, including one-to-one tutorials
* Developing and implementing individual learning plans (ILPs) for students with SEND
* Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation and policies, including the SEND Code of Practice
* Contributing to the development of SEND provision and policies
* A relevant degree in Arts or a related field
* A teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert Ed, or equivalent)
* Experience of teaching Arts to students with SEND at Further Education level
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues, students, and external agencies
* A commitment to promoting inclusive practice and ensuring equal opportunities for all students
* A willingness to engage in continuous professional development to maintain and enhance SEND knowledge and skills
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and have a strong background in Arts and SEND, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.