Job Title: Student Engagement Officer for Further Education
Location: South East London
Salary: £28,191 - £33,638
We are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic Student Engagement Officer to join college based in South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to enhance student engagement and participation.
* Developing and implementing strategies to enhance student engagement and participation
* Coordinating and delivering a range of student engagement activities, including events, workshops, and campaigns
* Providing support and guidance to student representatives and clubs and societies
* Developing and maintaining effective communication channels with students, including social media and newsletters
* Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of student engagement activities and making recommendations for improvement
* Contributing to the development of policies and procedures related to student engagement
* A relevant degree or equivalent experience in a related field
* Experience of working in a student engagement or similar role in a Further Education setting
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and motivate students
* Strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
* A commitment to promoting student voice and ensuring equal opportunities for all students
* A willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to the wider life of the institution
If you are passionate about student engagement and have a strong background in Further Education, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.