Student Recruitment Officer
Are you interested in Student Recruitment Officer roles in the South West London area? Morgan Hunt are pleased to announce that we are working with a fantastic college in South West London . Together we are seeking to appoint an Student Recruitment Officer - apply today!
Job Title: Student Recruitment Officer
Job Type: Temporary
Location: South West London
Length of contract: Temporary - Ongoing
Payrate: £17 - £19
In this Student Recruitment Officer role, your responsibilities will include:
- Develop links and relationships with colleges and schools to promote higher education courses and to provide pre-admissions advice.
- Give talks or seminars on higher education and in schools and colleges as required, on issues relating to admissions, course selection, student funding and student life.
- Frequently attend recruitment events across the UK.
- Develop and deliver a programme of targeted on-campus recruitment activities for schools and colleges. This will include subject specific taster days and conferences throughout the year.
- Contribute to recruitment and admissions activities and the planning and organisation of post-application visits and Open events.
- Liaise with academic departments and other administrative offices
Skills & experience
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Educated to degree level
- Interest in, and knowledge of, current issues in the higher education sector
- Experience and proven ability of working with young people
- Experience of developing and delivering events and organising group activities for a variety of audiences
If you are interested in working in the Student Recruitment Officer in the South West London area, please apply to this advert with a CV today and a consultant will contact you!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.