Job Title: Travel and Tourism Lecturer for Further Education
Location: South East London
Salary: £30k - £35k
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Travel and Tourism Lecturer to join college based in South East London. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high-quality teaching and learning to our students in the field of travel and tourism.
* Delivering lectures and seminars to students on a range of travel and tourism-related topics
* Developing and delivering course materials, including lesson plans, handouts, and assessments
* Providing academic support and guidance to students, including one-to-one tutorials
* Contributing to the development of new courses and programmes
* Participating in the assessment and moderation of student work
* Engaging in research and scholarly activities to enhance teaching and learning
* A relevant degree in Travel and Tourism or a related field
* A teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert Ed, or equivalent)
* Experience of teaching Travel and Tourism at Further Education level
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* A commitment to student-centred learning and the ability to motivate and inspire students
* A willingness to work collaboratively with colleagues and contribute to the wider life of the institution
If you are passionate about teaching and learning and have a strong background in Travel and Tourism, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability for the role.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.