Morgan Hunt is delighted to be working with a prestigious further educational college in Surrey to help employ an experienced electrical professional for their full-time Electrical Installation lecturer role. If you're looking for a Permanent position, don't hesitate to get in touch.
This role is open to industry professionals who wish to get into the education sector to help develop and nurture the next generation of electrical professionals, Teaching qualifications are not needed!
The Electrical Installation lecturer will be responsible for:
- Liaising with the other members of the department and Curriculum Manager to facilitate efficient delivery of the curriculum
- To plan, design and deliver learning programmes/sessions and facilitate learning in line with course aims, objectives, mode of assessment and accreditation
- To monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of learning programmes, sessions and own practice
The Electrical Installation lecturer will need to have:
- Electrical Installation qualifications - C&G, NVQ or AM2
- The ability to liaise with staff and people at all levels (internal and external)
- Flexibility and responsiveness to working hours, patterns and arrangements
If you feel you'd be great for this Electrical Installation lecturer in Surrey, apply and send over your most updated CV today.
If you know someone who would be perfect for this role you can win £150 in vouchers if your referral is successful.
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.