Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Health Membership body to recruit for a Committees Coordinator on a temporary basis!
Start - ASAP
Duration - Until the end of July for now
Location - At least 2 days a week in the London office
Pay - £16ph holiday pay
Main Duties of the Committee Coordinator:
* Meeting management including equipment and catering, agenda setting, minuting and maintenance of the action log
* Maintaining a spreadsheet of committee members, attendance and maintenance of paper sharing sites
* Producing minutes/notes
Experience Required of the Committee Coordinator:
* Experience of working in a Membership/Health/Not for Profit organisation is highly desirable
* Experience of supporting stakeholder/senior managements committees
* Ability to take and prepare minutes
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this London based Committees Coordinator role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.