Morgan Hunt are currently working with a Regulatory body based in London to recruit for an experienced Caseworker on a permanent basis! The role is paying up to £26,000 per annum!
Main Duties of the Fitness to Practice Caseworker:
* Obtaining information from complainants
* Composing case plans, documenting key evidence
* Organising witness statements
* Managing cases and liaising with the Investigations manager with updates in line with KPI targets
* Providing case information for data analysis
* Preparing bundles
Experience Required of the Fitness to Practice Casework:
* Knowledge of law and experience of case work/hearings procedures
* Experience of working in a Regulatory/Law environment is essential
* Ability to handle sensitive and complex information
* Excellent judgement and decision-making skills
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.