A fantastic opportunity has arisen working for a Health Membership organisation to work as a Part Time Faculty Coordinator covering a maternity contract!
Contract Type - Fixed Term Contract
Duration - 14 months covering maternity leave
Location - London
Pay - Up to £27,000 dependent on experience
Hours - 4 days a week
Main Duties of the Faculty Coordinator:
* Coordinating communications with external stakeholders
* Project management of publications including design work
* Producing news letters - generating content
* Organising the design and layout
* Also organising flyers, leaflets and other publications
* Secretary to all committees preparing agendas and papers
* Minute taking at meetings
Experience Required of the Faculty Coordinator:
* Experience working in a Membership/Medical Education sector
* Excellent organisational skills
* Experience of project management
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, please send a copy of your CV in ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.