We are working with a Health Membership body to recruit for a Training Coordinator on a Fixed Term Contract!
Contract Type - 12 months Fixed Term Contract
Location - London
Hybrid - Yes
Salary - £29,000 - £32,000pa dependent on experience
Main Duties of the Training Coordinator:
* Providing administrative support to Educational Programmes including helping with engagement of programmes and retention
* Providing trainee support with progression via email and phone
* Assisting the training manager setting up meetings and events - will include some minutes
* Support communications regarding training via newsletters, website and online platforms
* Support Committees and be the primary point of contact
* Updating the database with student, trainee and member records
Experience Required of the Training Coordinator:
* Experience of providing administrative support to training courses
* Experience of working in a Health Membership body is highly desirable
* If not, experience of working in a Higher Educational establishment
* Previous experience of committee management
* Knowledge of content management systems
If you have the skills and experience required this Training Coordinator role, please send a copy of your CV this advert ASAP!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.