Head of Marketing- Education Sector - Cross location - £55,000.
Morgan Hunt are working with a reputable College who are recruiting for an experienced Head of Marketing to join their group over two sites.
This is an exciting position suited to a dynamic Marketing/Communications professional with a proven leadership background, to lead on the Group's marketing strategy and planning;
As the Head of Marketing you will be responsible for;
- Planning and organising Events taking place at the College
- Develop and implement integrated Strategy and manage projects ensuring they are aligned with the Colleges' core aims
- Ensure communications and marketing platforms are fit for purpose and will lead on the development of Group websites
- Plan and organise events for the College Group
- Consult upon, develop, implement and ensure the maintenance of the corporate brand and image
- Lead the College Group marketing team, drive marketing campaigns and take a lead role in College events
- Build positive relationships with local media contacts drive the reach of key College and Group messages
Skills and Experience needed for The Head of Marketing:
- A degree or higher qualification in the relevant subject (ideally in a Marketing related subject)
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Advanced design skills, along with exemplary copy-writing and proof- reading skills
- Inspire success through organisational excellence, providing strong leadership and management across a broad spectrum of activities.
- Experience of managing, coaching and improving the performance of others
- Promote the College's reputation, profile and interests with students, employers and community groups
- A choice of three excellent pension schemes
- Life assurance
- Free on site parking
- Access to our fully equipped gym
- Discounted in house Spa and Salon treatments.
You will ideally have experience working within the Education Sector. Alternatively, experience within a different sector but able to demonstrate relevant skills. If you match this criteria and are interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply below!
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer. Job suitability is assessed on merit in accordance with the individual's skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.