Learning Support Assistant/ Personal Care Assistant -Barnet, North London
Temp Role - £80 - £90 per day
Are you a Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role to start immediately?
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for a Learning Support/ Personal Care Assistant. This is a long-term role until July 2023 to be extended, based in a college in North London
You will need:
- To be committed to providing support to learners with a range of needs, be flexible in your approach and be able to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, along with patience and enthusiasm
- Previous experience with SEND is a requirement
- Understanding and experience using Makaton, PECs and sensory approaches are advantageous but not essential
- Willingness to provide personal care support to students who are more vulnerable (such as wheelchair assistance, feeding, personal care etc.)
About the role:
- Personal Care Assistant - working with ASD, complex needs, SEMH
- Full and part time availability
- Ideal Candidate: Previous SEND and Personal Care Assistance experience is essential or previous experience as a support worker/care worker
Other essential requirements include:
- Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible
- Legal right to work in the UK.
To apply for this Learning Support Assistant position please apply today and we will be in touch with further details.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. During the application process you are required to:
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
- Proof of ID ( Assistance can be given, should you not have any of the above documents)
We also have other Part-time, Full-time, Daily, Long- term and Permanent roles. so if you would like to be considered please get in touch with us or Apply today
Morgan Hunt is a multi-award-winning recruitment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to temporary vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer, job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.